Juta's Annual Labour Law Seminar 2018
Date: 20 June 2018
Organiser: Juta and Company
Location: Cape Town
Venue: Hilton Hotel
Cost: R4950 per delegate
Date: Tuesday 28 August 2018
City: Cape Town
Venue: Hilton Hotel
Trust the Juta Labour Seminar panel to expertly analyse the year's labour developments. Now CPD Accredited by the SA Board for People Practices - Earn 7 CPD points
Each year, South African Labour Law shifts and evolves in interesting and complex ways. As labour law and HR practitioners well know - missing a change or misunderstanding the impact of a development could cost time, money or reputational harm. Join the growing number of regular attendees who rely on Juta's Annual Labour Law Seminar with confidence. Now in its 16th year, the seminar promises an informative, engaging day in the company of our renowned but approachable speakers as they deliver a practical analysis of current developments in all the critical areas of labour law. Our panel highlight key legislative and case law developments and engage with the audience on labour and employment trends and policy shifts that directly impact on the workplace.
Delegates ALSO receive regular newsletter updates incorporating important case law and commentary, keeping attendees up-to-date with emerging developments all year round.
- Discipline and Dismissal
- Disciplinary procedure, Proof of dismissal, "invalid" dismissals, Dismissal for misconduct
- Unfair Labour Practices
- Employment Equity
- Collective Bargaining
- Industrial Action
- Retrenchments and Transfers of Business
Who should attend?
- HR and LR Practitioners
- Legal Practitioners
- CCMA officials
- Bargaining council and private arbitrators
- Line Managers responsible for a HR/LR function
- A full-day seminar, including lunch, teas and parking.
- All topics highlighted during the seminar will be comprehensively covered in the complimentary Juta's Annual Labour Law Update publication, featuring handy section breakdowns including case law, Legislation, Commentary and an overview of key points.
- FREE FOR EVERY DELEGATE:
- 12 month subscription to Legalbrief Workplace
- Juta's electronic certificate of attendance.
- Juta's Labour Law Update e-Newsletter (2 issues per annum) keeping you up-to-date for the year ahead.